Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday Morning

"Vision often Godward and live anew. So shall th body be like 'a tree planted by rivers of water, whose leaf fadeth not'. Vision often Godward so that affairs may go well. Gaze often toward the One Father, and all thoughts shall be like morning music. Lift up an inward looking now and then to a country whose ether winds ever raying forth their healing aura are fleet remedials for all the world's unhappiness."

Words from Emma Curtis Hopkins in High Mysticism .... What to do with this except to say 'Yes and ... " lie awake @ 3AM wondering how God is going to work through my life in the next 24, 48, 72 hours. When I have a profound experience like my latest retreat (Thank you Kathianne Lewis, Edward Viljoen, and David Bruner, and all of the praticipants and benefactors who make transformation possible) I come back to the real world firstly questioning how real it truly is and rocked to my very foundation about how my life can be about more than it has been about. Dont get me wrong ... there is nothing wrong with my direction, the choices that I have made and the vision I appear to have caught for my life and my ministry ... and then again, having learned what I learned this past week it feels small, like a suit of clothes I have outgrown or a house that suddenly can't contain all of the stuff I want to put into it or whose rooms feel to small, airless and without a view to the ocean.

Emma again ' the Divine eye or Vision ... It is the lifting up of this sense out of the network of materiality, the wheel of incessant grind, that takes man above his disasters and difficulties.

There is nothing left to do now except go and pray. No more words to read ... at least not for now. No more thoughts to think ... and certainly nothing to DO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home