Monday, August 02, 2004

Asilomar Experience

The Asilomar grounds on the Monterey peninsula and the Asilomar experience remain two of the most enduring elements and the most challenging aspects of ministry. I never know what to expect and always get more than I bargained for in my trips there. Highlights? graduation and celebration dinner with the new Rev's; Sharing a stage and an experience with Perry (you know how great you are!); and the New Camoldoli Hermitage with David (Kundalini) Leonard; meditations in Surf and Sand still move me. People of Nevada City/Grass Valley ... it was wonderful to see you again. "Only Love Remains" ...

All week I found I was humming

I'm growing and I don't like it.
I'm growing and it hurts.
I still love You, but I'm tired.
I guess I have a lot to learn ....

Glad to be home ... and the future to look forward to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home